Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Creative Glimpse of a Small Wonder


She came gracefully at my friend’s B’day
She was a cute, dressed gorgeous for the day

Shy at the beginning, she was hesitant to open up
An hour long effort was well paid off with a quick sum up

She was smart enough to reserve her voice with innocence
She gradually became comfortable with my presence

She was observant and restless yet did found ways to light
Got engaged in a smart phone which was a common sight

The card she made for my friend was amazingly conceptualized
She was nearly 6 and her creative zeal left us mesmerized

A good photographer, she knew how well to time the clicks
Quick with her fingers the photos looked great with her edits

She then started with a pen and a paper her artistic flight
Within no time, she came up to me to show it with delight

I could say wow and blessed she was, she drew it in a minute or two
I was touched when she indicated it was for me from her too

The cherubic child is an epitome of unconditional gesture and a pure heart
The priceless gift shall remain with me as a sweet memoir of her evolving art







No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in the life of a tribal warrior princess

  Where technology rules our lives from the moment we rise, till the moment we call it a day, there are some places pure and pristine where ...