Saturday, April 30, 2022

The Good Constant

 This was one of the phases, when I was going through what people bluntly call 'the writer's block'. The funniest part is people assume that in this phase, one cannot write a word or weave thoughts into action at all. It is not so.


One can just write professionally perfect but we can sense the unseen traffic block in the mind.


I love poetry and journaling about Nature, children and gratitude. I was not able to feel the joy. My friends did try their best with cues, but I had probably slipped inside my self-created shell. I went through videos, listened to podcasts and read extensively to figure out how to help myself.

I took a sabbatical from my personal writing routine, for nearly weeks or more, apart from the regular work at office. I accepted that there is a way out yet I was wandering aimlessly and trying.

The void was there yet I was focusing on music and Reiki. I read the Bhagwat Gita again. I did make notes, not that I abandoned my pen and notepad.

Finally, call it a divine intervention or as though the Universe heard my wish, I received guidance in a way that was magical and unusual. Why magical because I never realized how effortlessly I unlocked my mind to resume my journey in pursuit of writing my heart out, just the way I like it.

A blissful connect as I call, certain souls come by, probably because they are meant to guide us through, in that phase. They are focused and clear about their role even if we are unable to understand the intention. Change isn't easy. It definitely makes sense once we review that phase and we emerge as a winner.

Candid communication is the only solution. Imagine a FM Radio where you very well know that you get to enjoy different kinds of music or talks when you tune in to 'hear' different frequencies. You also 'listen' to one frequently because it resonates with your happiness journey.

Similar is our mind, it seeks for answers and in my case I definitely basked in a lot of knowledge through positive imagery, opening up the happy memories and cherishing each day as a good learning as part of the purest unrecorded thread of sharing virtues. I polished the zeal to express and realized my story writing skills.

I am thankful to almighty for their brief interaction and learnings that'll remain for a lifetime. Brief yet abundant in terms of sharing the right direction, prompt solution , the powerful tips on self improvement, the acceptance of differences, unconditional support and the power of silence.

The angelic Alchemist gave a broader perspective about happiness, self worth, mutual trust, than just writing!

Sharing some of the qualities:

1. Write anything, consistently.
2. Go with the flow of thoughts, be yourself.
3. Do a thing surely daily.
4. Detach from the result, trust the process.
5. Read books from different authors .
6. Value time and promise.
7. Be calm, respectful and grateful always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A day in the life of a tribal warrior princess

  Where technology rules our lives from the moment we rise, till the moment we call it a day, there are some places pure and pristine where ...